I was feeling adventurous and I got tired of mucking with so many damn templates all the time! So I just up and switched. There were a few things that I changed but over all I tried to make it appear the exact same.
The only downside I’ve found so far is that the Textile 2 support for Wordpress is all jacked up. Many of the entries I made with MT-Textile 2.0. I had really gotten into using some of the advanced features of Textile and it turns out that the implementation used in Wordpress really only seems to work for the most basic stuff. I’m not really keen on going back and editing all my posts so I’ll probably just leave them be for now and see if the support improves at all. If I ever get too annoyed with it I’ll see if I can’t figure out why its all jacked up!