Click on that image to go to the gallery of pictures that have been taken over the past few days. We’ve spent the whole week in lab and we’ve got the robot doing all of its required functions in preparation for a practice run on Monday. We get two runs to navigate the search area and find four black 2-inch dots and report that even wirelessly to both a small wireless tower (which displays the current dot count) and to a PC module which will convey the finding to a VB app which will keep a current display as well.
We’ve also got what we call “manual” mode working in which the robot will latch in a drive command and then execute that command until a new one is received. So basically we can drive the robot wirelessly from a VB app.
We took some video’s too: